Also, visit the rules page.
- For each site registered with Top 100 Tab Sites, two
important statistics are tracked: hits in and
hits out. 'Hits in' are the number of unique
visitors that you bring to the Top 100 Tab Sites list by
getting visitors to click on banners placed on your site. 'Hits out'
are the number of visitors that have reached your site by
clicking on your listing displayed in the Top 100 List.
- The Top 100 List is sorted by hits in.
- Multiple hits from the same IP address in the same day
are not counted. This means that all stats are measured
in unique visitors per day.
- List statistics are reset Sunday at midnight. This
gives a chance for new sites to compete. However, members
can still see their total statistics by logging in to
- Only the top 5 sites will have their banners displayed
in their listings. You don't have to have a banner: if you
leave the Banner Address field blank at
signup, no banner will be displayed. You can change your
banner by logging in to your account.
- Contact information, site address, title and banner address
can all be changed by logging in to your account. Just fill
out the update form and press the 'Submit' button. Changes
are activated immediately.